Kathleen Vinehout suffers multiple fractures in car accident Sunday
RACINE (WITI) — FOX6 News has learned Sen. Kathleen Vinehout suffered multiple fractures in her right arm as the result of a Sunday car accident on I-94 in Racine.
A post on Vinehout’s Facebook page on Monday, December 9th reads as follows:
“Sen. Kathleen Vinehout’s husband says she has been released from the hospital following a Sunday car accident that resulted in multiple fractures in her right arm.
Douglas Kane said Monday that Vinehout ‘seems to be doing quite well.’
Vinehout is a Democrat from Alma in western Wisconsin and is considering running for governor next year.
Vinehout was hurt Sunday morning following a crash in snowy weather in the Racine area where she was originally scheduled to hold meet-and-greet events with supporters.
Kane says he doesn’t know details of what happened in the crash but he expects Vinehout to come to Eau Claire on Monday where she will likely have orthopedic surgery on her arm.”
- One dead, three hurt in Sunday’s wreck on I-94 near Mount Pleasant
- Kirra reunited with owner after massive pileup in Racine Co.
- Owners seek dog lost during massive pileup on I-94 in Racine
- Kathleen Vinehout involved in crash Sunday on I-94 near Racine
- One dead, at least 50 hurt in wreck on I-94 at Cty. K in Racine Co.