Red-hot Brewers begin second homestand of the season Friday
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — The Milwaukee Brewers begin the second homestand of the season Friday evening, April 11th with the start of a three-game weekend series against the Pittsburgh Pirates, which will be followed by a three-game set against the St. Louis Cardinals.
The homestand features the 5-County, 5-Day Celebration, which gets underway Friday and continues through Tuesday.
Residents of Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Washington and Waukesha counties can save 50% on all reserved seats except the Miller Lite Beerpen, All-Inclusive Areas and Uecker Seats.
For more information, call (414) 902-4000 or visit Brewers.com/5county.
Promotional details for the upcoming homestand are included below:
Friday, April 11 vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 7:10 p.m
- Time Warner Cable Student Nights: During every Friday home game, high school and college students can purchase $9 Terrace Reserved tickets and $11.50 Loge Bleachers tickets, courtesy of Time Warner Cable. Plus, the first 250 students to redeem their tickets from Time Warner Cable Student Night Section 233 will receive a free pair of sunglasses. For more information, call (414) 902-4000 or visit Brewers.com/students.
- Miller Lite Beerpen: It’s always Miller Time in the Miller Lite Beerpen. At every Friday night home game, fans 21-and-older who sit in the Miller Lite Beerpen in the Right Field Loge Bleachers will get a free Miller Lite Brewers cap. For more information, call (414) 902-4000 or visit Brewers.com/beerpen.
Saturday, April 12 vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 6:10 p.m.
- Carlos Gomez Gold Glove Presentation: Carlos Gomez, the winner of the 2013 Rawlings Gold Glove Award among National League center fielders, will be presented with his Rawlings Gold Glove Award in a pregame ceremony prior to the Brewers vs. Pirates game.
- Autism Awareness Night: The Brewers and Brewers Community Foundation are partnering with Autism Speaks and other autism organizations in Southeastern Wisconsin for the 2nd annual Autism Awareness Night at Miller Park on Saturday, April 12. The Autism Awareness Night is a night to celebrate the unique gifts of individuals with autism, raise awareness of autism spectrum disorders and advocate for the needs of individuals and families affected by autism. On Saturday, Autism Speaks and other autism organizations will have materials at a table on the first base side of the Field Level concourse for fans looking for more information. Eric Look, who was diagnosed with Kanner-type Autism when he was three years old, will perform the National Anthem. Jack Madlung will throw out the ceremonial first pitch. Jack was diagnosed with PDD-NOS when he was 2 ½ years old.
- Autograph Saturdays for Kids presented by U.S. Bank®: Prior to five Saturday home games at Miller Park, fans 14-and-under can receive autographs from select Brewers players and coaches. Additional dates include: May 10 vs. New York-AL, June 14 vs. Cincinnati, July 12 vs. St. Louis and August 9 vs. Los Angeles-NL. Autograph sessions will begin shortly after gates open and will last for approximately 20 minutes. For each Autograph Saturday game, one child will be selected to win a VIP package compliments of U.S. Bank®. The VIP package includes four Loge Level tickets to that night’s game, on-field batting practice viewing and more. Fans can register at Miller Park Field Level Guest Relations or online at Brewers.com/autographsaturdays.
- Potawatomi Pen Schedule: The first 20,000 fans 21 and older will receive a pen schedule, courtesy of Potawatomi Bing Casino. Sunday, April 13 vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 1:10 p.m.
- Sentry Foods Jean Segura Photo Card: The first 15,000 fans will receive a Jean Segura Photo Card, compliments of Sentry Foods. Along with the photo card, fans will also receive a Palermo’s coupon.
- Blue Bunny Ice Cream Sunday: At each Sunday home game, the first 2,000 fans 12 and under will receive a coupon for a free Blue Bunny Ice Cream treat upon entering Miller Park. The coupons can be redeemed on the Field Level concourse near the Right Field corner. There is a limit of one ice cream coupon per child. Coupons may be redeemed from the time gates open through the end of the first inning, compliments of Blue Bunny.
- Prairie Farms Dairy Kids Base Run: Kids 16 and under can run the bases after Sunday home games, courtesy of Prairie Farms Dairy.
Monday, April 14 vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 7:10 p.m.
- Miller High Life Monday: For every Monday home game, Terrace Reserved tickets are just $9, courtesy of Miller High Life. For tickets, call (414) 902-4000 or visit Brewers.com/highlife.
Tuesday, April 15 vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 7:10 p.m.
Wednesday, April 16 vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 12:10 p.m.
- Kids & Senior Citizens Discount Days: For weekday afternoon home games, kids 14 and under and seniors 60 and up save up to 50% on all tickets except for Bernie’s Terrace, Uecker seats and All-Inclusive Areas. For more information, call (414) 902-4000 or visit Brewers.com/fanvalues.