CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Florida pool suddenly becomes electrically charged!

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

MILWAUKEE (WITI) — Caught on camera — and the video will put your stomach in knots!

Children are unable to escape a pool after it becomes charged with electricity!

Police in Florida have released video of the incident.

Somehow, the pool suddently becomes electrically charged!

Officials say their preliminary investigation points to wires that weren’t properly grounded in the pool’s pump house.

The video shows one girl touch the hand rail and become suddenly frozen after getting a jolt.

You can see a man get shocked as he pulls the girl out.

Officials say the pool just passed its 40-year inspection last year.

WATCH:

CLICK HERE for more on this story via FOX6’s sister station, KFOR.