MILWAUKEE (WITI) -- New Year's Eve is all about the glitz and glam. So the Real Milwaukee team invited Cheri Davis to show you how to ring in the new year in style.
Pear Sparkling Cider
• 2 cups pear nectar, chilled
• 2 cups sparkling apple cider, chilled
• 2 cups seltzer, chilled
• 4 ounces (1/2 cup) bourbon whiskey, such as Knob Creek
• 1 Bosc pear, unpeeled, cored, and cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
Pear and Sparkling Cider
• 4 ounces pineapple juice
• 2 ounces gold rum
• 1 ounce cream of coconut
• 1 ounce orange juice
• Grated nutmeg
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine pineapple juice, rum, cream of coconut, and orange juice. Shake and strain over ice. Sprinkle with nutmeg.