Wisconsin has at least three lucky Lottery players with prizes that range from $65K-$1M
(WITI) — Wisconsin has at least three lucky Lottery players with prizes that range from $65,000 to $1 million.
Winning tickets were sold for Powerball, Mega Millions and Badger 5 over the weekend:
- Badger 5 – $65,000: one player matched all five numbers of 9, 15, 16, 20 and 24 in the February 27 drawing to win the night’s $65,000 jackpot.
- The lucky winner purchased their ticket at PDQ at 6300 South 27th Street in Oak Creek.
- The Badger 5 jackpot is estimated at $10,000 for the Monday, March 2 drawing.
- Mega Millions – $1 million: the player matched the winning numbers of 7, 49, 53, 60, and 64, but not the Mega Ball of 4, from the Friday, February 27 drawing.
- The $1,000,000 Mega Millions ticket was sold at Speedway on 400 Summit Avenue in Waukesha.
- The next Mega Millions drawing will be held on Tuesday, March 3. That jackpot is estimated at $15.0 million ($9.7 million cash).
- Powerball – $1 million: one player matched all five Powerball numbers of 11, 17, 25, 28, and 46 on Saturday, February 28. The player did not match the Powerball of 12.
- The $1,000,000 Powerball ticket was sold at Durand Avenue Mart on 3900 Durand Avenue in Racine. This same store also sold a winning $1 million Powerball ticket on February 11, 2015.
- One other player also won $10,000 in the Saturday’s drawing. The $10,000 winner purchased their Powerball ticket at Mobil West on 1340 Gillingham Road in Neenah. The $10,000 winner matched four out of five numbers and the Powerball.
- The next Powerball drawing will be held on Wednesday, March 4. That jackpot is estimated at $90.0 million ($59.7 million cash).
Winners at all prize levels have 180 days to claim their prize by mail or in person at the Lottery’s Madison or Milwaukee offices.