(WITI) -- Spring is here, and it's time for fresh beauty trends just in time for summer. Gigi Cruz from ULTA Beauty joins FOX6 WakeUp with the top trends in 2015.
These are some of the trends we’re obsessed with at ULTA Beauty:
- Contouring is making its mark this spring. Beauty lovers should take advantage of the ability to highlight their favorite features and define and sculpt those they wish to slenderize.
- Ethereal eyes is another trend we love for spring. Think classic smoky eye with shimmery shadows. Brighten up your smoky palette with metallic in bronze, champagne or purple hues.
- The not nude lip is also making waves this spring. This look is natural but not nude. It’s your own lip color amplified in buildable shades of pink and peach.
- Kohl is king this spring with dramatic and clearly defined black lines and lashes. Whether it’s a dramatic eye or just a little flick.
Additionally, here’s the list of products (with links to ULTA.com) that Gigi will be talking about/using for the segment:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- ULTA Contour Kit
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
- Smashbox Photo Filter Powder Foundation
Trend: Ethereal Eyes
Trend: The Not Nude Lip
Trend: Blackest Black