(WITI) -- The Apple Watch is the company’s first new product line in 5 years. They unveiled it back in September, but today is the first day you can actually get your hands on one – if you pre-ordred it.
We do not expect to see the Apple Watch in stores right away, but they will hit the shelves soon.
How to browse the Apple Watch apps:
- You don’t need to own an Apple Watch to browse the App Store for Apple Watch; the App Store for Apple Watch can be found on the Apple Watch app on iPhone
- The Apple Watch app is available on iPhone for all users running iOS 8.2 or greater, and also requires an iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, or 6 Plus
- If you are an owner of an iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6 or 6 Plus, and don’t see the Apple Watch app, you likely need to update your software
- To update your software, tap Settings> General> Software Update> Install Now
- Once updated, the Apple Watch app will appear on your home screen
- Tap the Apple Watch app icon and then tap ‘Featured’ in the center of the bottom tab bar
To learn more, visit Apple.