MILWAUKEE -- Fire up the grill and break out the fresh veggies. Angela Horkan with the Wisconsin Beef Council joins FOX6 WakeUp to share her recipe for grilled steak and vegetable salad.
Grilled Steak and Vegetable Salad:
- 6 ounces leftover grilled Italian Marinated Steak slices (about 1 cup)
- 4 cups mixed baby salad greens
- 1 cup leftover grilled vegetables
- 1/2 cup grape tomato halves
- Shaved Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STEAK AND GRILLED VEGETABLE SALAD
- Whisk vinaigrette ingredients in small bowl until blended.
- Divide salad greens between 2 serving plates. Arrange beef steak slices, grilled vegetables and tomatoes evenly over greens. Drizzle evenly with vinaigrette; top with cheese, as desired.