MILWAUKEE -- From blush to bronzer, there's already a million different types of makeup -- and that means there's a million different ways to apply it.
Beauty insider Amanda Shallow (from Naturally You MKE) joined Studio A Tuesday, August 25th to talk makeup brushes.
Do you know which brush to use for which type of makeup application? Here are some tips:
- Use a flat shadow brush to pack in the shadows and highlight the brow bone
- Use a fluffy brush to blend the colors, add more and define the crease
- Use a concealer brush to blend under eyes (You can also use your ring finger to warm the products onto the skin before or after using the brush)
- Use a foundation brush to apply foundations/BB creams
- Use a fluffy powder brush to apply setting powder
- Use a contour blush/bronzer brush
- Use a brow and liner brush
- Use a lip brush to get a better lined application on the lips
CLICK HERE to learn more about Naturally You MKE