American Red Cross called out to assist after fire on Servite Drive in Milwaukee
MILWAUKEE — The American Red Cross on Tuesday night, October 27th was called out to assist after a fire on Servite Drive in Milwaukee.
We’re told this fire may have involved a vent fan in a bathroom.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
It is unclear whether anyone has been displaced — but Red Cross volunteers were responding to the scene.
The Red Cross said on Twitter earlier Tuesday volunteers were also dispatched to a fire scene in Oconomowoc, and a fire on Lisbon in Milwaukee.