MFD, We Energies called out to building near Locust & Humboldt for carbon monoxide leak
MILWAUKEE — The Milwaukee Fire Department has been called out to a building near Locust and Humboldt for a carbon monoxide leak.
We’re told the 25-story building houses elderly people.
The call for this incident came in around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, October 28th.
Firefighters were working to ventilate the building — and We Energies was called in to assist with stopping the leak.
No injuries have been reported.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.