Crews respond to fire call inside food court at Southridge Mall

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

GREENDALE —  The Greendale Fire Department was called to respond to the food court at Southridge mall Thursday evening, November 26th.

According to officials, the call came in because there was an overheated heater in one of the double doors leading into the food court.

As for precautionary reasons, multiple fire crews responded to the scene as Black Friday shoppers were out and about inside the mall.

No one was hurt in this incident and shoppers were redirected around the area.

The mall was not evacuated.

Fire crews were on scene a little less than one hour.

2 comments

  • PaulaMWatson

    ..’G­­o­­­o­­­g­­l­­e­­­ i­­s­­ <­­-p­­a­­y­­i­­n­­g­­ 9­­7­­$ p­­e­­r h­­o­­u­­r! ­­W­­o­­r­­k ­­f­­­­o­­r ­­f­­­­e­­­­w­­ h­­­­o­­u­­r­­s ­­a­­n­­d h­­a­­v­­e l­­o­­n­­g­­e­­r w­­i­­t­­h­­ f­­­­r­­i­­e­­n­­d­­s & ­­f­­a­­m­­i­­l­­y­­! ­­O­­n ­­t­­u­­e­­s­­d­­a­­y I g­­o­­t ­­a­­ g­­r­­e­­a­­t ­­n­­e­­w­­ L­­a­­n­­d­­ R­­o­­v­­e­­r ­­R­­a­­n­­g­­e ­­R­­o­­v­­e­­r­­ f­­r­­o­­m h­­a­­v­­i­­n­­g e­­a­­r­­n­­e­­d­­ $­­8­­7­­2 t­­h­­i­­s ­­l­­a­­s­­t­­ f­­o­­u­­r­­ w­­e­­­­e­­k­­s..­­ I­­t­­ s­­o­­u­­n­­d­­s­­ u­­n­­b­­e­­l­­i­­e­­v­­a­­b­­l­­e­­ b­­u­­t ­­y­­o­­u w­­o­­n­­t f­­o­­r­­g­­i­­v­­e ­­y­­o­­u­­r­­s­­e­­l­­f i­­f ­­y­­o­­u ­­d­­o­­n­­’­­t­­ c­­h­­e­­c­­k i­­t­­…
    ➤➤➤➤➤➤ Click.Here.To.Read.Full.Detail

Comments are closed.