SHOREWOOD — High levels of carbon monoxide led to the closure of the Hubbard Park Lodge in Shorewood on Sunday, December 13th.
North Shore Fire officials tell FOX6 News high levels of carbon monoxide were detected in the lodge’s basement.
The building was evacuated in an effort to isolate where the carbon monoxide was coming from.
No one was injured.
Officials tell FOX6 News a contractor was able to pinpoint the problem, and that it concerns a water heater that would need to be fixed.
The lodge was able to reopen by 1:00 p.m. and the lodge closed at 2:00 p.m. for normal closing time.
We’re told the problem has been diagnosed and fixed.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.