MILWAUKEE -- In this week's Dining with Duria, Angelica shows us how to prepare Paleo Chocolate Mug Cake.
Paleo Chocolate Mug Cake
1 serving – in a large mug
Courtesy: Blogging Mom of 4
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- Dash of salt
- Mix all ingredients in large, microwavable-safe mug. You can almost mix all ingredients in a bowl, then transfer to a mug.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- OPTIONAL: Top with your favorite toppings of fruit, whip cream, chocolate chips or cacao nibs. Or try this low-calorie Gluten Free Peanut Butter Icing! (listed below)
Low Calorie Gluten Free Peanut Butter Icing
Courtesy: My GF Girlfriend
- ¼ tsp peanut butter or ¾ tbsp PB2 powder
- 2 tbsp vanilla lowfat yogurt or (2 tbsp plain yogurt + 1/8 tsp vanilla + 2 packs Stevia)
- Mix together and enjoy on top of chocolate mug cake.
- Recipe can easily be double, tripled or made in any other multiple!