MILWAUKEE -- Angela Horkan from the Wisconsin Beef Council joins FOX6 WakeUp to make Korean-style beef and rice bowl.
12 ounces reserved cooked Pepper-Crusted Tri-Tip Roast, thinly sliced
- Cut beef roast into thin strips; set aside.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add spinach, carrots and cucumber. Cover; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until spinach is wilted and cucumber is tender, stirring once. Stir in vinegar; season with salt, if desired. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Break eggs, 1 at a time, into skillet; reduce heat to low. Cook 30 to 60 seconds or until edges turn white. Cover; continue cooking 5 to 6 minutes or until whites are completely set and yolks are desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, prepare Sauce. Combine reserved Garlic-Sherry Sauce, chili garlic sauce and oil in small microwave-safe bowl. Cover; microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until hot, stirring once. Let stand 1 minute.
- To serve, place 1/2 cup rice in each of 4 bowls. Top evenly with vegetables, beef and eggs. Drizzle with sauce.
Long-grain white rice may be substituted for short-grain rice.Cook's Tip: One-quarter teaspoon minced garlic and 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper may be substituted for chili garlic sauce.Cook's Tip: Sauce ingredients may be combined in small saucepan and heated over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.