MILWAUKEE -- Dads and daughters -- it's time to dress up and dance! Percy Eddie joins Real Milwaukee to talk about Milwaukee Recreation's upcoming daddy/daughter dance.
Milwaukee Recreation's 13th annual Daddy/Daughter Dance is coming up Saturday, February 20.
- The dance runs from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- The evening includes dancing, food, prizes and live DJ.
- You can register for the Dinner & Dance or just the dance.
- The fee for the dinner and dance option is $25 for adults, $10 for the first child and $5 for each additional child.
- The fee for the dance only option is $15 for adults and $5 for children.