Hiring event: Home Depot trying to fill 15-20 positions at stores in southeast Wisconsin
MILWAUKEE — The Home Depot is hosting hiring events on Wednesday, February 24th throughout southeast Wisconsin.
The hiring effort is designed to fill between 15 and 20 job openings at each store. It is also part of a nationwide effort to hire 80,000 associates to gear up for spring. Opportunities include lot, freight and sales positions across all departments.
- Wednesday, February 24
- 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- 4025 Highway 28, Kohler
- 1350 Port Washington Road, Grafton
- 700 West Paradise Drive, West Bend
- 3400 Hill Side Drive, Delafield
- 2320 West Bluemound Road, Waukesha
- 4100 North 124th Street, Wauwatosa
- N94 W18375 Thunder Ridge, Menomonee Falls
- 150 West Holt Avenue, Milwaukee
- 4155 North Port Washington Road, Milwaukee
- 11071 West National, West Allis
- 6486 South 27th Street, Franklin
On-site interviews for permanent part-time and seasonal positions at The Home Depot. Candidates are encouraged to apply online prior to attending the hiring event, but walk-ins are welcome.
- Visit careers.homedepot.com/jobs-in-bloom
- Select “In-Store Hourly”
- Enter your desired location
- Click “GO”