OAK CREEK -- Chip spent the morning at the grand opening of the new Chick-fil-A in Oak Creek. The first 100 people in the door on Thursday were given free Chick-fil-A for a year. People starting camping out yesterday.
The new Oak Creek and Racine Chick-fil-A restaurants each feature:
- Two-story interactive indoor play area for children and free Wi-Fi.
- Drive-thru service expanded to offer dual drive-thru ordering lanes and screens to enable customers to quickly move into a single lane for payment and pick up.
- Dining room with seating for 130 and additional outdoor patio seating.
- LEED-certified design with elements to improve water conservation and energy efficiency, in addition to cardboard and cooking oil back of house recycling.
- Full-service menu, including breakfast until 10:30 a.m. and will be open from 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Saturday and, like all Chick-fil-A locations, will be closed on Sunday.
With the addition of the new Oak Creek and Racine Chick-fil-A locations, Chick-fil-A has grown its presence to five restaurants in Wisconsin, where the chain opened its first restaurant at Racine’s Regency Mall in 1981.