MILWAUKEE -- Easter is right around the corner, which means chocolate bunnies, jelly beans and marshmallow eggs. But your kids' Easter baskets don't have to be filled to the brim with junk food.
Local mommy blogger, Krista Bainbridge, joins Real Milwaukee with some fun Easter basket fillers. Click here for more information.
Goodies to Try:
- Cake pops from Itz My Party Cakery - located at 53rd and Bluemound.
- YumEarth Lollys: low sugar, no additives, no dyes, organic
Toys and Games:
- Zoonicorns: promote positive social interactions and bravery, plus they come with a book!
- Board Games - visit winning-moves.com
- My Boo & You onesies: made in the USA and are 100% organic cotton
- Ro*Sham*Bo sunglasses
- Soapettes - stuffed animal and soap holder in one!
Teens & Adults:
- Del Sol: color-changing nail polish
- Art Therapy: monthly coloring book club
- Shea moisture
Other fun & quick ideas:
- Movies, books, puzzles, balls, outdoor activities, bubbles