MILWAUKEE -- The Milwaukee Brewers pulled the wraps off some new culinary treats that will be available at Miller Park for the 2016 season.
Those new offerings include:
- Jalapeno Popper Dog: Klement's hot dog, cheese sauce, fried jalapeno on a sausage roll
- Wisconsin Dog: Klement's hot dog, bacon, beer jam sauerkraut on a sausage roll
- Stormin' Gorman's BBQ: Sandwich features Carolina-style BBQ sauce on a buttery roll
- Buffalo Chicken Fries: Waffle fries, pulled chicken, buffalo sauce, cheese sauce, bleu cheese dressing
- Racing Sausages Chili Loaded Potato: Baked potato, Racing Sausages chili, cheddar cheese, sour cream
- Banh mi Brat: Klement's bratwurst, Asian slaw, cilantro lime mayo on a Banh mi bun
- Supper Club Ham and Cheese sandwich: Pimento cheese spread, gherkin pickles on a cibatta roll
- Soba Noodle Salad: Carrots, cucumber, red onion, edamame, sesame seeds, chili lime vinaigrette
- Turkey Focaccia Sandwich: Fontino cheese, pesto aioli
Leading the charge with the new menu items was Chef Seth Vanderlaan.
"We've been working on this menu for about four months," said Vanderlaan.
Among the new items featured is the Banh mi Brat.
"It's a take on the French influence of the Vietnamese cuisine," Vanderlaan said.
If you're interested in more than food, there's also something else to see at Miller Park. The Brewers say the Team Store has been renovated -- and includes a new hat wall.