MILWAUKEE -- Getting sick of the same old French onion? In this week's Dining with Duria, Angelica makes a dip that will spice up your snacking.
Hot Bacon & Corn Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 packet of dry Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 (3 oz) bag real bacon bits
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 can of Mexicorn (corn with red & green peppers – in the canned vegetable aisle)
- 1 can green chilies
- 2 jalapenos, diced
- Tortilla chips for serving
Mix all together and put in the crockpot on high until everything is melted. You can also put it in a casserole dish and bake it at 400 degrees for 25-30 mins.