Facing nearly 40 charges, Bradford Harrington due in court for preliminary hearing
MILWAUKEE — 49-year-old Bradford Harrington is expected back in court on Friday, March 25th for his preliminary hearing.
Harrington is the Bay View man accused of contacting prostitutes in jail, putting money in a jail account for at least one of them, and getting women high on drugs, having sex with them and recording it. There are 10 victims making accusations against him.
The 39 charges against Harrington include:
- Keeping a place of prostitution
- Solicitation of prostitutes
- Capturing an image of nudity
- Second degree sexual assault of an intoxicated victim
- Prostitution — non-marital sexual intercourse
- Maintaining a drug trafficking place
Harrington has denied the allegations against him.
“I didn’t do anything. It’s all false,” Harrington told FOX6 News.
The cases against Harrington extend back to November 2013.