MILWAUKEE -- As parents, it's in our nature to jump right in and help our kids out. But there are some situations when the kids can handle it themselves. Dr. Matt Jandrisevits with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin joined the Studio A team with some advice.
Situations to let your child handle alone
- Disagreements with siblings
- Playground Conflict
- Forgotten items for school
- Conflicts with the other parent
- Relationships with other people
- The thing that they knew they shouldn`t have done, but did anyway.
We are the region's only independent health care system dedicated solely to the health and well-being of children. In Milwaukee and throughout the state, we provide kids and their families a wide range of care and support - everything from routine care for ear aches or sore throats to life saving advances and treatment options.