2016 NFL Draft is in the books: How do you think the Green Bay Packers fared?
GREEN BAY — The 2016 NFL Draft is in the rear-view mirror. The Green Bay Packers went into the draft — and four of the team’s seven picks were for the defensive side of the ball.
Here are the Packers’ draft picks — as they came in:
- Kenny Clark, UCLA, defensive tackle, round 1 (pick 27)
- Jason Spriggs, Indiana, tackle, round 2 (pick 48)
- Kyler Fackrell, Utah State, linebacker, round 3 (pick 88)
- Blake Martinez, Stanford, linebacker, round 4 (pick 131)
- Dean Lowry, Northwestern, defensive end, round 4 (pick 137)
- Trevor Davis, California, wide receiver, round 5 (pick 163)
- Kyle Murphy, Stanford, tackle, round 6 (pick 200)
If you have more thoughts about the Packers draft picks, we’d like to hear them. Share a comment on this post.