MENOMONEE FALLS — Ulta Beauty will open in Menomonee Falls on Friday, August 19. Ulta Beauty is the largest beauty retailer in the United States. Nationwide, the company operates 886 retail stores across 48 states.
The new location at N91 W16051 Falls Parkway will feature 20,000 beauty products across 500 brands, as well as a full-service salon.
In celebration of its grand opening, the first 100 guests (each day) on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will receive a “beauty treat” valued $5.00 to $100.00 and can choose from 50 percent off a haircut and style at The Salon at Ulta Beauty or 50 percent off a MicroZone Express Skin Treatment at the Dermalogica Skin Bar. Ulta Beauty experts are on hand all weekend to offer free makeovers and consultations.
“Ulta Beauty is revolutionizing the beauty experience for all by providing all things beauty, all in one place,” said Casey Foxen, who manages all grand openings for Ulta Beauty. “We are truly a premiere beauty destination for Menomonee Falls, and our Ulta Beauty experts are ready to help guests explore and lose yourself in the world of beauty.”
Only at Ulta Beauty offerings include:
- Makeup– bareMinerals, Benefit, Urban Decay, IT Brushes for Ulta, NYX, Maybelline and L’Oreal
- Skincare – Dermalogica, Mario Badescu, Philosophy, Olay, Neutrogena and Aveeno
- Fragrances – Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein, Estee Lauder, Gucci, Vera Wang and Dolce & Gabbana
- Professional haircare – Redken, Matrix, Living Proof, Sexy Hair and Carol’s Daughter
- Professional hair tools – CHI and Hot Tools