MILWAUKEE -- The countdown to Halloween is on. Tre Rivali and the Outsiders's lead bartender, Gen Longoria, has the perfect cocktails for your party.
The Outsider is featuring three specialty drinks: The Widow's Kiss (Lairds Apple Brandy, Yellow Chartreuse, Benedictine, Angostura Bitters), The Corpse Reviver No.2 (Nolet's Dry Gin, Cointreau, Cocchi Americano, Lemon Juice) and an Apple Cider Toddy (Buffalo Trace Outsider Select, Fig Vanilla Bean-infused Maple Syrup, Lemon Juice, Apple Cider).
Gen also suggests the best beers to pair with all of your favorite chocolate candies. In particular, Longoria suggests stouts, porters, barley wines, sours and barrel aged beers while your handing out candy this year, with favorites including:
• Central Waters Brewing Co. Mudpuppy Porter
• Southern Tier Brewing Company Creme Brulee Stout
• New Holland Brewing Dragon`s Milk Bourbon Barrel Aged Stout
• Brau Brothers Brewing Co Moo Joos Oatmeal Milk Stout
• New Glarus Brewing Oud Bruin Sour