“We’re pleased to help students:” TCF Bank, MPS partner to keep kids in need warm this winter
MILWAUKEE — TCF National Bank and Milwaukee Public Schools announced Thursday, December 1st their partnership to ensure kids stay warm and safe during the winter months.
MPS is holding its annual Mitten Tree Drive and for the second, consecutive year. TCF Bank’s 16 branches in the Milwaukee area are public collection sites.
“We’re pleased to help students get the hats, scarves, gloves and mittens they need to stay warm this winter,” said Lou Campos, director of retail banking at TCF Bank.
Residents can donate new handmade or store-bought hats, scarves, gloves and mittens at TCF Bank branches and at MPS Central Services through January 6th, 2017. Donated items are quickly distributed to schools with most items given to students before the holiday break.
- MPS Central Services, 5225 W. Vliet St, Milwaukee (7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday)
TCF Bank branches:
- 5851 S Packard Ave, Cudahy
- 12850 W Bluemound Rd, Elm Grove
- 1735 W Silver Spring Dr, Glendale
- 2100 W Good Hope Rd, Glendale
- 4375 S 76th St, Greenfield
- 110 W Holt Ave, Milwaukee
- 123 W Oklahoma Ave, Milwaukee
- 1100 E Garfield Ave, Milwaukee
- 2355 N 35th St, Milwaukee
- 4061 N 54th St, Milwaukee
- 4110 N 76th St, Milwaukee
- 7932 N 76th St, Milwaukee
- 8955 S Howell Ave, Oak Creek
- 4201 N Oakland Ave, Shorewood
- 307 N 76th St, Wauwatosa
- 1441 Miller Park Way, West Milwaukee