Hoverboard catches fire, causes $60K in damages to home in Racine

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Hoverboard

RACINE — Racine police say a hoverboard caught fire causing $60,000 worth in damages throughout the second floor of a two-story home.

The fire took place near 14th and College Saturday afternoon, April 8th.

Firefighters quickly extinguished the fire but say the damage spread throughout the entire second floor. Officials say the estimated loss is $60,000.

The occupants were able to get out of the home safely as well as the family pets.

 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.