From now until the New Year, it seems we’re surrounded by festive foods and sweets. Even the cookies on your supermarket shelves are dressing up a little, changing their shapes and shifting to holiday flavors. How to stay in control if you’re kooky for cookies? Consumer Reports offer this advice, start by knowing what 100 calories look like.
- Pepperidge Farm Gingerman Cookies - 3.1
- Nabisco Winter Oreos - 1.4
- Bahlsen Pfeffernusse - 2.5
- Sherwood Danish Delights - 2.4
- Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies Candy - 1.5
- Keebler Fudge Stripes - 1.4
- Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Shape Sugar Cookies - 1.8
- Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Stars Shortbread - 2.9
All Consumer Reports material Copyright 2017 Consumer Reports, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Consumer Reports is a not-for-profit organization which accepts no advertising. It has no commercial relationship with any advertiser or sponsor on this site. For more information visit consumerreports.org.