Winter parking regulations expire March 2 in City of Milwaukee
MILWAUKEE — Winter parking regulations for the City of Milwaukee expire on Friday, March 2.
You must still follow winter parking rules overnight Thursday, March 1 into Friday morning, March 2.
What this means:
- Posted regulations that include “No Parking Dec. 1 to March 1” expire as of March 2
- Major thoroughfares and streets with bus routes will now allow either alternate side parking or two-sided parking during the overnight hours from 2 to 6 a.m.
Department of Public Works officials can still call an Overnight Snow Removal Operation or declare a snow emergency after March 2, should weather conditions warrant it.
Get and stay connected to learn when a DPW overnight snow removal operation or a snow emergency is in effect:
- Sign up to receive E-Notify Winter Parking Alert email and/or text messages at milwaukee.gov/mpw. Subscribers will receive electronic messages sent to their email accounts and/or their cell phone(s) alerting them that a DPW overnight snow removal operation or a snow emergency has been called
- Follow DPW on Facebook and Twitter: @milwaukeedpw
- Check milwaukee.gov/snow for updates
- Call (414) 286-CITY (-2489)