Crews quickly extinguish roof fire at Alpine Valley Music Theatre

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Alpine Valley Music Theatre

EAST TROY — Crews were called out to a fire at the Alpine Valley Music Theatre in East Troy Wednesday, June 13.

It was reportedly started by a welder on one of the stage roofs.

Officials said the fire was put out quickly, and didn’t cause much damage.

A concert is scheduled there next week, and the fire reportedly won’t impact those plans.

Google Map for coordinates 42.748170 by -88.435365.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.