2 injured at Gordon Ramsay’s restaurant in Las Vegas

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

LAS VEGAS, NV - JANUARY 26: Television personality and chef Gordon Ramsay marks the grand opening of the first-ever Gordon Ramsay HELL'S KITCHEN restaurant at Caesars Palace on January 26, 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

LAS VEGAS β€” Two patrons of chef Gordon Ramsay’s newest restaurant on the Las Vegas Strip were taken to a hospital for treatment for injuries involving a drink.

Caesars Entertainment confirmed to The Associated Press Friday that two people were injured at Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen Thursday.

The company would not specify the drink, but says it has been taken off the menu. The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports it was a flaming tiki-style cocktail called Rum Donkey.

The online menu shows the ingredients are Cruzan Single Barrel Rum, falernum, brown sugar, ginger beer and torched passion fruit.

Clark County Fire Deputy Chief Jon Klassen says the department transported two people to the hospital, but firefighters didn’t have to extinguish any fire. He had no information on the extent of the customers’ injuries or status.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.