MILWAUKEE — The Milwaukee County medical examiner on Sunday afternoon, Aug. 26 was called out to the area near 32nd and Brown for a shooting death.
Police said it happened around 2:30 p.m.
The Milwaukee Fire Department performed life-saving measures, but unfortunately, the victim, a 25-year-old man, died at the scene. Events leading up to the shooting are still being investigated.
The investigation is ongoing.
This marks Milwaukee’s 19th homicide in August.
- 1) 104th and Jonen, Wednesday, Aug. 1, 11:50 a.m., man killed
- 2) 19th and Fond du Lac, Wednesday, Aug. 1, 5:30 p.m., 24-year-old man, 26-year-old man hurt
- 3) 7th and Keefe, Monday, Aug. 6, 3:15 p.m., Man in his early 20s killed
- 4) 5th and Center, Monday, Aug. 6, 9:30 p.m., 40-year-old man killed
- 5/6) Swing Park near Holton and Brady, Monday, Aug. 6, 11 p.m., 22-year-old man and 17-year-old boy killed
- 7) 58th and Townsend, Tuesday, Aug. 7, 11:30 p.m., 18-year-old man killed
- 8) 35th and Clarke, Wednesday, Aug. 8, 2 p.m., 23-year-old woman killed
- 9) 26th and Capitol, Thursday, Aug. 9, 9:45 p.m., 41-year-old man killed, 47-year-old man and 48-year-old man injured
- 10) 76th and Melvina, Sunday, Aug. 12, 2 a.m., man killed – found unconscious in yard
- 11) 20th and Hopkins, Sunday, Aug. 12, in the evening – 40-year-old man killed
- 12) 10th and Burleigh, Sunday, Aug. 12, at night – Man killed, child hurt – MFD said it was a triple shooting.
- 13/14) 6th and Center, Wednesday, Aug. 15, 3 p.m., brothers killed
- 15) 37th and Oklahoma, Saturday, Aug. 18, 8:30 p.m., 21 year old allegedly killed by his father
- 16) 30th and Vine, Monday, Aug. 20, 5:20 a.m. woman shot and killed
- 17) 15th and Clarke, Friday, Aug. 24, 7:00 a.m. man shot and killed
- 18) 87th and Lancaster, Saturday, Aug. 25, 11:30 p.m., 31-year-old man shot and killed
- 19) 32nd and Brown, Sunday, Aug. 23, 2:30 p.m., 25-year-old man shot and killed