WAUWATOSA — Shoppers at the Wauwatosa Pick ‘n Save store on Mayfair Road were treated to quite a sight Thursday morning, Nov. 8 as FOX6’s Carl Deffenbaugh sprinted through the aisles. He was running for a cause.
The event was designed to build excitement around the 21st annual “Stuff the Bus,” which is scheduled for Wednesday, Nov. 21st in Pick ‘n Save’s parking lot from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Here’s what they need:
Non-perishable food items only. No frozen items or glass bottles/jars please.
- Canned soups, stews, chili,
- Canned vegetables & fruits,
- Canned meat items & canned milk,
- Rice, pasta, instant potatoes,
- Peanut butter in plastic jars,
- Breakfast cereal, stuffing mixes
- and all the mac & cheese you can carry!
A word about turkeys (and hams!)
The organization will be accepting donations of frozen turkeys and hams only during the Stuff The Bus broadcast at the Mayfair Road location on Wednesday, Nov. 21 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.