MILWAUKEE -- Some of the major airlines at General Mitchell International Airport were set to issue travel waivers, with a major winter storm set to impact southeast Wisconsin beginning Sunday night, Jan. 27. A winter storm warning was set to take effect at 9 p.m. Sunday, through 6 p.m. Monday for all of southeast Wisconsin, with 7-14 inches of snow possible.
- American Airlines: No fee to change a flight on Jan. 27 and 28
- Delta Airlines: Travel waivers available Jan. 27 and 28
- Frontier Airlines: Limited changes allowed on Jan. 28
- Southwest Airlines: Rebooking allowed for flights on Jan. 27 and 28
- United Airlines: Travel waivers available for Jan. 28
CLICK HERE to monitor potential delays or cancellations at Mitchell Airport.