FOX POINT -- Delicious cakes made with fresh ingredients that are readily available. That's the foundation of "Nothing Bundt Cakes." Kasey spent the morning at their brand new Fox Point location -- where she got a taste of the menu.
Nothing Bundt Cakes in Fox Point will celebrate its Grand Opening with a series of upcoming events:
- Thursday, Feb. 28: Ribbon Cutting at 9 a.m.
- Friday, March 1: To support North Shore Montessori School, 20 percent of sales will be donated to the program
- Saturday, March 2:
- Beginning at 10 a.m., the first 50 guests in line will receive free 'Bundtlets' for a year (*one per month for 12 months)
- From noon to 2 p.m., a family fun event will include face painting, balloon art and cake sampling
- Sunday, March 3: Cake-A-Palooza kicks off at noon and lasts until 2 p.m., where guests can taste an array of bundt cakes!
About Nothing Bundt Cakes (website)
To find the perfect recipe, you first need the perfect ingredients. And that's what our founders Dena Tripp and Debbie Shwetz were for each other. In 1997, they joined forces, or better yet kitchens, to help make cakes to entertain their friends and family. The cakes they made were delicious, unlike anything anyone had tasted. As a result, their friends and family asked them to entertain more and more.
They quickly realized this side project of theirs could be something more. There was a gap in the world for delicious cakes, readily available, that didn't compromise on their ingredients. Real eggs, butter and cream cheese; nothing was too good to achieve perfection. And perfection are those decadent, slowly melting bites, we all know and love.
Flash forward and the Nothing Bundt Cakes brand has grown nationwide. Built on Dena and Debbie's vision, each bakery still has the warmth and nostalgia of its home-kitchen roots, but we also take a modern approach for the world today. So whether you're enjoying a bundt cake or a bundtini one thing is certain - perfection is all we offer.