MILWAUKEE -- On Easter Sunday, many families around Milwaukee will come together and share a delicious meal. Chefs from Fleming's Steakhouse stopped by the Fox6 WakeUp studios on Saturday, April 20 to share some of their delicious recipes that are perfect for the spring holiday.
- 1 pie dough (favorite store-bought brand)
- 4 oz. wt caramelized onions
- 4 oz. wt asparagus dautéed
- 2 oz. wt green peas, thawed
- 3 oz. wt herb goat cheese
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 8 eggs
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Spray spring form pan with spray.
- Place dough into pan, ensuring there are no cracks in dough and all sides are covered.
- Weigh out vegetables and goat cheese per quiche.
- Evenly distribute onions, asparagus and peas in pan.
- Crumble goat cheese over top of the vegetables.
- Whisk cream and liquid egg together.
- Pour egg mix into pan.
- Add black pepper to quiche and stir slightly to incorporate.
- Cover quiche with foil.
- Bake in 375⁰ oven for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, bake for 15 minutes until quiche is set.
- Remove from oven and let cool room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 lb. butter, melted
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- ½ tsp Tabasco sauce
- ½ cup tomatoes, ½” diced
- Place egg yolks in mixing bowl and then place the mixing bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- Whip the eggs vigorously with a whisk until smooth and thick with a temperature of 145°.
- Slowly add the softened butter into the whipped eggs while whisking until all butter has been incorporated.
- Add lemon juice, Tabasco sauce, and tomatoes; blend well into sauce.
- Pour over quiche.
6 oz. Filet
- Pre-heat oven to 400⁰.
- Season steak evenly on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat a saute pan on medium to hot heat.
- Place 2 tsp canola oil in pan to heat.
- Place filet in warmed pan, sear for 3 minutes until a crust forms.
- Flip steak over, sear for 2-3 minutes, finish cooking in oven until desired temperature.
- Serve next to quiche.