MILWAUKEE -- For the Milwaukee Bucks -- the second round of the NBA playoffs gets underway this Sunday, April 28. The stakes are higher, as the Bucks take on the Boston Celtics. Kasey spent the morning at Fiserv Forum ahead of this weekend's #FearTheDeer excitement!
The Milwaukee Bucks will face the Boston Celtics in Game 1 of the second round of the NBA playoffs on Sunday, April 28 at noon at Fiserv Forum.
According to a tweet posted by the Bucks on Wednesday evening, here’s the breakdown of the second round schedule (game times TBD):
- Game 1: Sunday, April 28 (Fiserv Forum)
- Game 2: Tuesday, April 30 (Fiserv Forum)
- Game 3: Friday, May 3 (TD Garden – Boston)
- Game 4: Monday, May 6 (TD Garden – Boston)
- Game 5 (if necessary): Wednesday, May 8 (Fiserv Forum)
- Game 6 (if necessary): Friday, May 10 (TD Garden – Boston)
- Game 7 (if necessary): Monday, May 13 (Fiserv Forum)