RACINE COUNTY — Drugs — including cocaine and mushrooms — and a firearm were found in a Racine County residence on Thursday, Aug. 1.
The Racine County Sheriff’s Office executed a search warrant with a K-9 unit at a home on Euclid Drive in the Town of Burlington. The search was a result of multiple controlled sales from the residence.
During the search, officials located 3.7 grams of cocaine, 23 grams of mushrooms, 11 grams of marijuana and a shotgun.
Skyler Nicewarner-Amettis Jr., 25, was arrested and held at the Racine County Jail for the following charges:
- Possession with Intent to Deliver Cocaine
- Possession with Intent to Deliver Psilocybin
- Possession with Intent to Deliver THC
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Keeper of a Drug Place within 1,000′ of a school