Impeachment trial of President Trump: How to watch it on TV and online with FOX6 News

4 taken to hospital after elevated CO levels found at Boston Market in Glendale

Boston Market -- Glendale

GLENDALE — North Shore Fire/Rescue crews were called out to Boston Market on Port Washington Road near Silver Spring Drive Sunday, Sept. 15 in Glendale due to elevated levels of carbon monoxide.

Four employees were taken to the hospital.

Officials said ovens inside the store malfunctioned, resulting in CO levels of 150 parts per million (which should be zero parts per million) in some parts of the store, with higher levels near the ovens.

An investigation was ongoing.


Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.