4 taken to hospital after elevated CO levels found at Boston Market in Glendale
GLENDALE — North Shore Fire/Rescue crews were called out to Boston Market on Port Washington Road near Silver Spring Drive Sunday, Sept. 15 in Glendale due to elevated levels of carbon monoxide.
Four employees were taken to the hospital.
Officials said ovens inside the store malfunctioned, resulting in CO levels of 150 parts per million (which should be zero parts per million) in some parts of the store, with higher levels near the ovens.
An investigation was ongoing.