Ricardo Moreno (11-26-11)
Police say 26-year-old Ricardo Moreno’s criminal career began at the age of 14. Back in 2009, U.S. Marshals say Moreno was caught with three pounds of marijuana, with a street value of $13,000. He served his time, but officials say he didn’t stay clean. Now, they need your help finding this man, who Marshals say has a link to the Spanish Cobras street gang, and has been known to carry weapons.
Marshals say they wanted to see if Moreno was on drugs, and when asked to perform a drug test, Moreno apparently concealed a bottle of urine, in order to pass. Moreno failed the test, and law enforcement has failed to get Moreno into custody.
Moreno is described as being five foot nine inches tall, and weighing around 170 pounds. Moreno has a tattoo on his right forearm with the letters “R, M” and some flames around them. Marshals belive Moreno could be hanging out on Milwaukee’s south side.
If you have any information in this case, you’re asked to call 414-297-3707.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed