Fire breaks out in welding machine at KAPCO, Inc.

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

GRAFTON — Firefighters brought a small fire at KAPCO, Inc. in Grafton under control around 2 p.m. Friday.

A company spokesperson says the fire started in a welding machine.

The building was evacuated as a safety precaution.

Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.