Looking to fire up your grill? Chef Feker has the perfect steak recipe for you. It's a flavor you won't forget.
Ingredients (serves 6)
• 6 New York Strip Loins
• 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
• 2 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes chopped
• 2 tbsp sun-dried tomato oil
• 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
• 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
• 1 tbsp chopped fresh marjoram
• 1 tbsp chopped fresh garlic
• 1 tbsp grated fresh onion
• 1 tsp white pepper
• 1 tsp chili flakes
• Sea salt to taste
1. Combine all ingredients (excluding steaks and sea salt).
2. Place marinade in a bowl and toss with the steaks
3. Place the marinated steaks in a self-closing bag for min of 1 hour
4. When ready to cook, heat a large pan with olive oil.
5. Meanwhile, season the steaks with sea salt and working in batches, 1-2 at a time, sear steaks on both sides, 1 minute per side.
6. Transfer to a sheet tray (or cookie sheet) and finish in a hot, preheated (425°) oven until desired doneness. Let steaks rest 3 to 5 minutes before serving.