Brian Pierick waives right to preliminary hearing, bound for trial
WAUKESHA — Brian Pierick, the boyfriend of one of Walker’s former aides nabbed in an ongoing John Doe investigation, waived his right to a preliminary hearing Friday morning. He’s now bound over for trial.
Brian Pierick faces charges of child enticement and exposing his privates to a 17-year-old boy. Pierick is the partner of Timothy Russell, a former Walker aid accused of embezzling thousands of dollars intended for veterans. The charges came as investigators were looking into possible illegal activity from Russell, and found text message between Pierick and the teen.
Pierick, is accused of enticing a 17-year-old teen who he met on Craig’s List. The teen initially told Pierick he was 19-years-old. Pierick’s lawyers asked the judge that the case be tossed, but a judge denied the motion Friday.
If convicted, Pierick could spend nearly 30 years in prison.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- 7-year-old girl wakes up for school and finds her parents dead