Body found on south side identified as 15-year-old girl
MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee police say the body of a woman found inside a vacant home near 25th and Rogers on the city’s south side on Friday, April 20th has been identified as 15-year-old Stephanie Romero. Romero had been staying at a group home in Milwaukee. Police say a male suspect has been arrested in Romero’s murder.
Romero’s body was discovered by some kids in the neighborhood who were inside the vacant home.
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- CLICK & PRINT your very own 2014 Green Bay Packers schedule