Body found on south side identified as 15-year-old girl
MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee police say the body of a woman found inside a vacant home near 25th and Rogers on the city’s south side on Friday, April 20th has been identified as 15-year-old Stephanie Romero. Romero had been staying at a group home in Milwaukee. Police say a male suspect has been arrested in Romero’s murder.
Romero’s body was discovered by some kids in the neighborhood who were inside the vacant home.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo