School bus rolled over, fell down embankment near Hartford
DODGE COUNTY — The Dodge County Sheriff’s Department responded to a report of a school bus accident in the Hartford area Monday morning. Officials say the school bus rolled over and fell down an embankment on Pond Road, which is west of Hartford near Taylor Road.
Officials say two people (the bus driver and a student) were inside the bus during the accident. The sheriff’s department says the two occupants on the bus were able to get out of the bus by themselves and were waiting by the bus when EMT crews arrived.
The Dodge County Sheriff’s Department says the student inside the bus suffered minor injures.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father