Cardinals put the hurt on Brewers at Busch Stadium, 7-3
ST. LOUIS (AP) – Yadier Molina tied his career high by going 4-for-4 with a two-run homer, and Kyle Lohse allowed three runs over six innings to run his record to 4-0 for the first time as the St. Louis Cardinals defeated the Milwaukee Brewers 7-3 on Saturday.
Molina’s home run to left field with one out in the sixth off Milwaukee starter Marco Estrada (0-1) broke a 3-3 tie. Molina has 10 four-hit games in his career, the last coming on May 22, 2011, against Kansas City.
St. Louis has won three straight and leads the Brewers by five games in the NL Central.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City