Woman charged with driving wrong way on Hoan Bridge
MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee County Sheriff’s officials arrested 26-year-old Megan Ninneman of Milwaukee for first offense OWI after she was pulled over for driving the wrong way on I-794 over the Hoan Bridge early Wednesday morning, May 2nd.
Ninneman has been charged with OWI-first offense, two counts of recklessly endangering safety and hit and run.
Officials say Ninneman struck a vehicle while she was traveling southbound in the northbound lanes of I-794 over the Hoan Bridge and did not stop. Police executed a traffic stop and arrested Ninneman near S. Pennsylvania Avenue. Her BAC registered .20.
The vehicle that was struck sustained minor damage as the driver was able to swerve and avoid a head-on collision. There were two occupants in the vehicle and neither sustained serious injuries.
Ninneman faces up to 25 years in prison if convicted on the recklessly endangering safety charges.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City