Lake Express Ferry up and running for 2012 season
Lake Express high-speed ferry
MILWAUKEE — It’s a sign that summer isn’t too far away — the Lake Express Ferry is officially up and running for the season.
The ferry service began on Friday, May 4th. This is the ninth year for the high-speed ferry that takes only about two-and-a-half hours to get from Milwaukee to Muskegon, Michigan.
Ferry officials are now taking reservations. CLICK HERE for details.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!