Driver, Woodson on the field for Packers three-day mini camp
GREEN BAY — The Green Bay Packers began a mandatory three-day mini camp Tuesday, June 12th.
One of the compelling stories once Packers training camp kicks off in July will be the logjam at wide receiver, especially with the old man, who doesn’t look or play like one, back on the roster.
However, Driver isn’t a lock to make the roster, even with $500,000 guaranteed.
Driver’s quarterback, Aaron Rodgers said he likes what he has seen from Driver thus far.
“He’s looking good. We’ve got a couple new wrinkles that he missed when he was dancing his butt off, but he’s a fast learner. He’ll be fine. He looks great and he’s in incredible shape and he’s a professional every day on the practice field,” Rodgers said.
Woodson did not participate in OTAs (organized team activities).
“I just continue to do the things I’ve done in the past, play a little bit here and a little bit there, wherever I’m needed each week and just try to make this team better,” Woodson said.
CLICK HERE for more Green Bay Packers news via Packers.com.
CLICK HERE for more from “Inside Mini Camp” via Packers.com.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City